Deadline: Monday, October 7, 2019 at 11:59pm EST
You may stop and save your work at any time
- ORAL | Manuscript submission to HPB is encouraged, however, there is no manuscript submission required. If your abstract is not selected as an Oral presentation, it will automatically be considered for a Mini Oral or ePoster presentation.
- VIDEO/SUBMISSIONS | Must not exceed 8 minutes in length, sound is optional and the file must be formatted as a .mp3, .mp4 or .mov. As part of the video submission process, a written abstract must be submitted. If your video is not selected for podium presentation, it will be considered for a Video ePoster.
- MINI ORAL/EPOSTER | Submissions will be considered for non-podium presentations. Case reports welcome.
- ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER PAPER | Submissions will be considered for the APP 2020 Symposium. Any submissions that are not accepted, will automatically be considered for an ePoster presentation.
- The abstract body (not counting abstract title or author string) must not exceed 500 words.
- Only 1 graph, photo and/or table is accepted per submission (.jpg format only)
- Videos must be < 8 minutes, sound optional (.mp3, .mp4, .mov formats only)
- No reference to the authors or the institution should appear within the abstract or video (if applicable).
AHPBA DUPLICATE SUBMISSION POLICY
Any abstract/data that has been presented at a National or International English language meeting or published in an English language journal prior to the annual AHPBA meeting and is presented at the annual AHPBA meeting will be considered a duplicate presentation or publication, which is impermissible. The one exception for those individuals submitting to the IHPBA. Investigators are allowed to submit to both within the same calendar year. Presentations at the local, state, or regional level at meetings that do not publish in English language journals are exempt. Presentations in languages other than English are exempt. The penalty is that both the submitter and the senior author will be barred from submitting abstracts/data to the AHPBA for 2 years. The department chair of the submitter and senior author will be notified by letter.