2021 Application Now Open! Deadline: March 17, 2021 at 11:59pm CST
- Contact information (name, preferred postal address, e-mail address) and attestation
- A single PDF document that includes the following:
- A one-page essay discussing:
- Why the applicant wishes to receive the scholarship
- How the scholarship will fill a gap in applicant’s training or experience
- Goals or plans to use the newly acquired knowledge or skills in his or her practice or community.
- A current NIH-style biosketch (five-page maximum)
2019 Award Winner
The 2019 winner of the American College of Surgeons/Americas Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association Health Policy Scholarship is:
Daniel A. Anaya, MD
Moffitt Cancer Center
2018 Award Winner
Maria B. Majella Doyle, MD, MBA
Washington University in St. Louis.