There are two ways to donate to the AHPB Foundation: click the button’s to donate online, or click the download form link to mail in a donation.
For donations paid by check, please Download donation form and mail to AHPBF 2508 W. 71st Street | Prairie Village, KS 66208
Research and education are the cornerstones to advancing the treatment of hepato-pancreato-biliary diseases. The AHPB Foundation is dedicated to funding research and education opportunities so our colleagues can directly impact HPB diseases.
Established in 2010, the Americas Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Foundation (AHPBF) seeks to support the academic careers of young researchers in the study of diseases of the liver, bile duct and pancreas by fostering and advancing the educational, research and training activities of the Americas Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, and thereby enhancing the quality of hepato-pancreato-biliary surgery and patient care.
Research, education and training are dramatically increasing the quality of surgery and treatment. Most importantly, our patients see the direct results of our commitment to relieve the human suffering caused by HPB disorders throughout the world.
Foundation projects include:
- International Outreach Grants allowing South, Central and Latin American members to attend the Annual Meeting.
- Annual Research Grants working toward treatment and surgery innovations.
Click here to see the Research Grants in action!
- Traveling Fellowship Grants for U.S. Fellows traveling abroad.
Click here to read about the award recipients’ experiences!
- Historical Lecturer Honorarium to bring leading-edge speakers to the Annual Meeting.
- Humanitarian projects providing access to HPB care for patients.
- AHPBA Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary and Transplant Surgery: Practical Management of Dilemmas Textbook – Purchase now!
- Clinical Trials support to advance the quality and outcomes in patient care.
Lectures Supported by AHPB Foundation
Leslie H. Blumgart Historical Lecture
Betty & Henry Pitt Quality Oration
To view the most recent Betty & Henry Pitt Quality Oration or the Leslie H. Blumgart Historical Lecture, check out our YouTube Channel here