The AHPB Foundation is dedicated to funding research and education opportunities so our colleagues can directly impact HPB diseases. By participating in or sponsoring our activities during the AHPBA Annual Meeting you are supporting:
- Annual Meeting Travel Grants assisting trainees from Latin America to travel to the Annual Meetings. Learn more here!
- Two annual Research Grants, worth $30k each, providing opportunities for a resident or fellow to spend one year of full time research under the mentorship of an AHPBA member. See the Research Grants in action!
- North and Latin American Exchange Grants support one week of travel for successful applicants to train in another country’s institution.
Learn more here!
- Advanced Practice Provider Travel support Advanced Practice Providers with a monetary stipend to offset costs to attend the Annual Meeting as well as complimentary registration. Learn more here!
- Lecturer Honorarium to bring leading-edge speakers to the Annual Meeting.
- Humanitarian projects providing access to HPB care.
- AHPBA Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary and Transplant Surgery: Practical Management of Dilemmas Textbook. Purchase now!
- Clinical Trials support to advance the quality and outcomes in patient care.