Activities to Support the AHPB Foundation
The AHPB Foundation is dedicated to funding research and education opportunities so our colleagues can directly impact HPB diseases. By participating in or sponsoring our activities during the AHPBA Annual Meeting you are supporting:
- International Outreach Grants allowing South, Central and Latin American members to attend the Annual Meeting.
- Annual Research Grants working toward treatment and surgery innovations.
See the Research Grants in action!
- Traveling Fellowship Grants for U.S. Fellows traveling abroad.
Read about the award recipients’ experiences!
- Lecturer Honorarium to bring leading-edge speakers to the Annual Meeting.
- Humanitarian projects providing access to HPB care.
- AHPBA Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary and Transplant Surgery: Practical Management of Dilemmas Textbook – Coming Fall/Winter 2017.
- Clinical Trials support to advance the quality and outcomes in patient care.