AHPBA & IHPBA are here to serve your professional needs!
We invite you to join us so we can continue our work advancing HPB care to improve patient lives together.
We invite you to join AHPBA representing both surgical and non-surgical specialists throughout North, South and Central America who care for patients with diseases of the liver, pancreas, and biliary tree. All AHPBA members also receive dual membership in the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (IHPBA).
We foster an atmosphere of diversity, excellence and collegiality among clinicians and scientists to advance both learning and patient care. Our organization promotes educational and professional development of its members and offers a yearly HPB meeting, research and traveling fellowship grants and several educational opportunities throughout the Americas.
We hope you will become part of our vibrant association that promises to enhance your knowledge, professional growth, friendship and patient care practices.
Highlighted Member Benefits
- Dual membership to AHPBA & IHPBA with exclusive access to a global and professional HPB network
- Annual online subscription to HPB Journal
- Speaking & Leadership Opportunities
- Discounted meeting registration rates for Regional Meetings and World Congresses
- Access to webinars and training activities
- Invitations to mentorship programs
- Educational curriculum and pre/post operative case based modules
- Expert training guides covering over 50 technical key areas
- Archived Meeting Content
- Access to AHPBA’s Private Facebook Group
- Participation roles in global outreach trips and missions
- Award and grant eligibility
- Certificate of Membership
AHPBA membership runs for a calendar year, January 1 – December 31. The membership is combined with the IHPBA (International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association).
COMBINED ACTIVE MEMBER
This membership is offered to a qualified medical practitioner or scientist actively involved in any of the hepatic, pancreatic or biliary fields.
- $310.00 – AHPBA/IHPBA Combined Membership
- $232.50 – AHPBA/IHPBA, Latin American Combined Membership
- $201.50 – AHPBA/IHPBA, Latin American GNI +100 Combined Membership
This membership is offered to any resident or fellow enrolled in a program of medical education or research. Junior members must convert to active members after training.
- $75.00 – AHPBA/IHPBA Junior Membership
- $56.25 – AHPBA/IHPBA Latin American Junior Membership
- $48.75 – AHPBA/IHPBA Latin American GNI +100 Junior Membership
ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER MEMBER
This membership is offered to any health care provider who is not a physician or scientist. This includes, but is not limited to registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, clinical nurse practitioners, clinical trial managers, physician assistants, and technologists.
- $100.00 – AHPBA/IHPBA Advanced Practice Provider Membership
- $75.00 – AHPBA/IHPBA Latin American Advanced Practice-Provider Membership
- $65.00 – AHPBA/IHPBA Latin American GNI +100 Advanced Practice provider Membership